To Buy Stocks, you’ll first need a brokerage account, which you can set up in about 15 minutes. Sign up with Direct Tradein and get a 100% deposit bonus credited to your account. Then, once you’ve added money to the account, you can follow the steps below to find, select and invest in individual companies.
1. Select an online stockbroker
2. Research the stocks you want to buy
3. Decide how many shares to buy
4. Choose your stock order type
5. Optimize your stock portfolio
If you have any queries related to anything that DTI offers, you can always contact us at any time of the day 24*7.